The following standards and principles are important for international project management:
- ISO 10006
- IEC 62198 Project Risk Management
- PMMM - Project Management Maturity Model
- PMBOK of the PMI
- ANSI Norm (American National Standards Institute)
- International Organization for Standardization
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has its domicile in Switzerland and started business on 23.02.1947.
- Project Management Institute
- PMI is a world-wide operating project management institution for the branches of technology, services, information technology and communication engineering.
- International Project Management Association
- IPMA is the world´s oldest project management organization. IPMA acts as umbrella organization of national project management associations at the international level.
- ISO_10006 in Wikipedia
- Wikipedia offers an overview of ISO 10006.
- QM Lexicon ISO 10006
- with this lexicon you will find ISO 1006. Also, this link will directly connect you with the ISO guidelines.
- International Software Quality Institute about ISO 10006
- this site gives a short description of ISO and offers additional links.
- this is an online lexicon which informs about ISO 10006.
- Nachschlagewerke auf qm-world.de
- this page informs about QM-models and rules for specific branches.
- Fachgruppe PM Normung
- this is a division of GMP dealing with the issue of project management standardization.
- Search bar for Standards
- this page has a search function that enables you to find standards. Downloading will be charged.
- the University of Applied Sciences Hannover provides you a with list of standards for the topic of project risks.
- Wikipedia risk standards
- Wikipedia offers an overview of project management risk standards.
IEC 62198 Project Risk Management
- charged downloading of the IEC 62198 presented by webstore.ansi.org.
- the University of Applied Sciences Hannover informs about international standards for the topic of risks.
- this is the online shop of the International Electro technical Commission. You can download guidelines of IEC 63198.
- another guideline on the topic of IEC 62198
- risknet shows principle basics of topic risk management on this page.
- details about IEC 62198.
- Additional literature about IEC 62198
PMMM - Project Management Maturity Model
- pmsolutions.com informs in English about the project management maturity model.
- here you find information on the topic of the project management maturity model. This page is in German.
- this site informs in English about the project management maturity model.
- this is an Italian page which provides information about the project management maturity model.
this site shows graphics and provides information.
- the projektmagazin.de provides information about the project management maturity model.
- pmaktuell.org offers articles on the project management maturity model.
- you will find an article with a diagram on the project management maturity model.
- this is the page of the Project Management Association - Project Management Institute.
- encyclopaedia on the PMBOK of the Project Management Association Project Management Institute.
ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
The American National Standards Institute is responsible for industrial standardization of methods in the United States of America. ANSI is a member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). The German counterpart is the Deutsche Institut für Normung, e. V. (DIN).
- this is the website of the American National Standards Institute.
- the quality.de Lexicon of the ANSI Standard.
- here you can find additional articles and links.
- ANSI in Wikipedia
- Wikipedia offers an article on ANSI.
- Wikipedia informs about the ANSI SPARC architecture.
Write a comment
Do you know any interesting information which is not listed here? Do you have any further suggestion or is there a defective link? Then you should write a comment. After having been sent it will at once appear on this page above the input mask.
To prevent spam comments from being automatically transmitted, please transmit the given numerical sequence into the input mask. Only if the spam code has been entered correctly, your comment can be received. Please note that your browser must support cookies to use this procedure.