Also international survey results and analyses provide very important project information. The results of international surveys help to find the right project navigations.
- Dr. Carl Briggs/ Phil Dodyk(2004): Understanding the Project Management Process in China
- This report informs about successful project management accomplishment of the company.
- Consulting group Neuwaldegg(2006): Survey among Vienna’s top management
- This study was jointly made by the survey institution OGM and the consulting group Neuwaldegg in July 2006. 350 top managers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland were interviewed on the telephone. Part1. Strategic innovations, Part2. Change management and globalization, Part3. Career chances from the middle management up to top management and part 4. Health promotion.
- Chanda Kabungo Mumbi(2006): An investigation of the role of trust in virtual project management success
- This document shows results of the study that are important for the success of project management success.
- Narasimha Paravastu(2006): Management of IT outsourcing projects
- This survey is a permanent research pursuing the goal of optimizing IT outsourcing management projects during their implementation period.
- Robert A. Marshall(2006): The contribution of earned value management to project success on contracted efforts
- The earned value management is an effective project management method for external projects.
- Wan Mei Mok(2006): Distribution of customized project or system requirements specifications (SRS) among different project stakeholders
- This survey is part of a research work on identification and criteria. It will be used for project requirements or system requirements and specification (SRS) to analyze different project stakeholders.
- Yong W. Lee(2006): The effect of PMO on IT project management
- This survey evaluates the relation between IT PMO and PMI that have implemented 9 projects together. The goal of these surveys was to achieve a better understanding of IT PMO.
- Bernhard Schmid/ Dr. Jonathan Adams(2007): Motivation of project management
- Nowadays project management is an important part of companies. Project construction and project techniques are not sufficient to successfully accomplish a project. Team motivation is the most important factor of project success.
- Lila Garden(2007): Pathways to project management success
- the performance of project managers were in the focus of this survey.
- Sheila M. Smith(2007): Project management effectiveness as a contruct
- Project management effectiveness is affected by a lot of internal and external functional variables. The effectiveness of project management is developed to match the volume and level of a project.
- Mitchell L. Valentine: Transformational leadership: A prescription for IT projects
- This survey was conducted to examine if it is necessary to improve transformation leadings and communications of successful IT projects.
- The five conversations for Flawless Execution
- The five conversations for Flawless Execution are also important for project success.
Write a comment
Do you know any interesting information which is not listed here? Do you have any further suggestion or is there a defective link? Then you should write a comment. After having been sent it will at once appear on this page above the input mask.
To prevent spam comments from being automatically transmitted, please transmit the given numerical sequence into the input mask. Only if the spam code has been entered correctly, your comment can be received. Please note that your browser must support cookies to use this procedure.