This part provides you with dissertations, theses, master theses etc. which are not offered by publication servers and other search bars. You will only find electronic documents. These documents will not be charged. The content is structured according to authors´ names.
- Ashauer, Michael (2002): project competence as education goals in companies.
- this dissertation informs about education methods in companies of the IT branch. Project competence defines knowledge, skills and qualification as important factors for employees to successfully accomplish IT-project tasks.
- Bochert, Margret / Günther, Angelika / Urspruch, Thekla / von der Golz, Wanja (2005): Project management part of an empirical research.
- this dissertation shows the results of project management basics, the project leaders and results of freelancers that take the external part of projects. You will get information about project memberships and project success.
- Boos, Michael (1999): Conception and realization of a simultaneous model for smaller software projects.
- the author shows a software project management model in his dissertation. This model is orientated at a software development for the waterfall model.
- Claus, Jens Carsten (2005): Complex waste plants planning.
- planning and realization of thermal waste plants is a complex process with a lot of sub-processes and sub-systems. This dissertation informs about the research results of thermal waste plants. 10 projects on these plants are selected and compared to each other.
- Dierßen, Stefan (2002): system plugging for the component-oriented simulation of digital products.
- this dissertation informs about a concept of setting up a virtual machine. This machine is based on digital data. This machine should give the possibility for training and vendor services. As common software products as well as known technologies are used, the system is perfect for all kinds of business companies. Modern visualization helps for a better understanding of the sequences and for identifying errors.
- Hampp, Tillmann (2002): Sesam-variant.
- the Software Engineering Simulation by Animated Models (SESAM) project of the University of Stuttgart expands the training of project leaders.
- Henning, Michael (2002): recommendations for dealing with major projects by help of a management information and controlling system of project management.
- this dissertation informs about an evaluation of the management system, the information system and the controlling system (MISS) of a project on restructuring a process chain of a great European logistics company.
- Hirnig, Andreas (2003): Customer Relation Management (CRM) technology use while taking the aspect of project management in combination with software introduction in consideration.
- this dissertation describes the CRM technology between project management and software introduction. CRM is a method of company leading. CRM basic is a data base and a software tool for market cultivation and vendor’s process.
- Holzer, Jörg Achim (1999): priority-based resource planning for projects with a complex process structure.
- projects help with solving complex and interdisciplinary problems occuring at companies. Meanwhile you can see project management as a way of organization besides the hierarchical structure of the company.
- Jäger, W. / Jäger, M. / Schäfer, A. (1987): Knowledge management in the human resource management.
- this dissertation includes a varirty of literature on the latest theoretically conclusions for project management and knowledge management. The focus is on methods for cross-region projects at professional services companies. Furthermore an analysis of the cross-region projects of the Softlab GmbH München company and its subsidiary firms in Austria, Switzerland and UK are content of this dissertation.
- Klepser, Rainer (2000): procedure for solving critical problems – user integration, software allocation – during the introduction of inter-premises, company-wide client server systems.
- this dissertation shows companies specific environment, project aspects and results of the modules for the project management system. Furthermore you can get information about client and server structure.
- Köhne, Sandra: Didactical approach for the Blended Learning (2005): Conception – utilization of Educational Patterns.
- this dissertation describes blended learning by help of educational patterns. Blended learning is a combination of different ways of teaching and learning with or without technical foundations. Typical is the combination of ordinary classes and online classes. This mix depends on class organization, media, social organization as well as teaching and learning transmission.
- Müssigmann, Nikolaus (2006): Evaluation and selection of strategic supply networks under consideration of critical points.
- the following topics are the content of this dissertation: supply chain management, supplier relationship management, supplier network management, methods and procedures of identifying and visualizing critical points and sub-networks. Furthermore the modelling and forming of strategic networks is described.
- Neubauer, Marten (2007): integration model of the information engineering system for documentation in the operating room.
- this dissertation informs about solutions for IT-system integration. It is important to find a suitable technology for combining IT-systems. Middleware based solutions, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) will be helpful for IT-system integration.
- Niemeyer, Matthias (2004): development and implementation of innovative quality techniques for making management systems more efficient.
- this dissertation describes a combination of selected management systems with an IMS. Basics such as management, management systems, reference books and manuals are described. Furthermore management systems with the focus on automotive supplier industry are described.
- Niepel, Pierre Robin (2005): Customer solution management.
- This dissertation pursues the goal of evaluating new conclusions in respct of leadership models which are relevant for solution management. Particularly management preconditions and management tools for customer solutions are described.
- Nüß, Sandra / Schubert, Herbert (2004): Welfare work project management.
- this dissertation informs about project work in the field of welfare. Besides regular offers, institutions and organizations realize different kinds of projects. The dissertation describes the project process of welfare institutions.
- Opferkuch, Stefan (2002): study on the use of complex simulation models for project management education.
- this dissertation deals with research on simulation models for project management education. The SESAM-project of the University of Stuttgart expands project leadership education. The simulator uses software project models. The models include all education-relevant information.
- Peters, Malte L. / Zelewski, Stepdan (2002): Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP).
- this dissertation shows the Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) on the basis of project management software for multi project management. Firstly the process model is explained, secondly criteria are defined and the relevant aspects and finally alternatives are evaluated.
- Rühlig, Ralph (2004): Furniture industry service marketing.
- this dissertation contains the following four parts: Part A: Basics and problem definition. Part B, C and D describe conceptional and operative configuration recommendations for marketing in services and furniture industry.
- Saferaz, Siar (2003):Methods and tool supporting for evolutionary object-oriented software projects.
- usually, software development is evolution-based. A lot of known models such as the Rational Unified Process (RUP) do not care about the evolutionary aspect of software development
- Salzmann, Kai (2001): Process improvement for project organization.
- this dissertation informs about the organizational and technical communications configuration of projects. This dissertation includes process improvement, project organization and the PIK model. The PIK is supported by individual and communications systems such as groupware and workflow applications.
- Sangüesa Sánchez, Marta (2003): Evaluation model for building projects.
- because of a very complex environment in which companies move it becomes more and more important to cooperate with consulting groups.
- Schratz-Hadwich, Barbara: Business trend or paradigm shift of organization development from trading to research.
- this dissertation deals with introducing research to non-profit organizations as a tool of strategic organization development. One example of this introduction is the SOS-Kinderdorf-International.
- Schukay, Ralf (2005): E-Learning for project management in the field of information engineering.
- this dissertation informs about education and further education for IT-project management which is supported with information engineering tools.
- Schwaniger, Markus / Kaiser, Christian (2006): An empirical analysis of success factors and organization projects and change projects.
- this dissertation informs about a research analysis of success factors for the organization of projects and change projects. Research was done at nine business companies.
- Schwaniger, Markus / Körner, Markus (2001): Systemic project management: A tool for complex change projects and developing projects..
- this dissertation will be interesting for people being responsible for projects or for consultants working in the context of developing and change projects. Tools for changing in projects are offered that help you to accomplish the complexity and dynamics of projects more easily.
- Stadler, Marco (2005): E-Learning for leading communication training in IT-project management.
- this dissertation informs about network-based learning environments that give students and project managers the possibility to learn how to work with soft skills. Content is the handling of social communication problems which might occur in the context of IT-project management.
- Spiegel, Klaus (2007): Project management life - Best practices und significant events of software management.
- this dissertation is structured as follows: the first part deals with a theory of project management (chapter 2-5). You will find a lot of helpful models, tools and methods for project management. Part 2 (chapter 6) gives an overview of qualitative and quantitative results of topic project management.
- Volkmann, Jan: Project management – temporary form of organization.
- this dissertation describes project classification, core elements of project management and its organizational realization.
- von Wartburg von Wangen bei Olten, Ivan (2000): Knowledge management for technological innovations.
- this dissertation describes innovation and technology management. Furthermore models describe historical technological innovations and knowledge management as well as technological innovation management.
- Walliser, Frank-Steffen (1999): Development and verification of a method for the introduction and stabilization of product development change processes..
- this dissertation informs about the following topics: hypothesis demonstration for solid processes of mental tasks, a method that switches the hypothesis into further implementation and validation of the hypothesis on the basis of an example.
- Walliser, Frank-Steffen (1998): Procedure to evaluate suitable sub-systems and their sequencing.
- for information engineering management it is very important to create suitable sub-systems of integrated information systems (IS). Aspects and models of the IS are shown. Profit will be described by a matrix with Business System Planning (BSP)
- Werner, Andreas (2002): Database-supported risk analysis of building projects.
- because of recession on the building market this dissertation has the goal to provide you with a tool that enables the computerized risk identification of projects. By help of this tool the estimator should be able to judge on the project risk of the company.
- Wischnewski, Erik (2001): Cooperative project management.
- step by step this dissertation develops a new kind of cooperative project management. The content includes interesting excerpts from other literature and experiences the author made. Furthermore the imperial as-is analysis and cooperative project management are parts of this dissertation.
Write a comment
Do you know any interesting information which is not listed here? Do you have any further suggestion or is there a defective link? Then you should write a comment. After having been sent it will at once appear on this page above the input mask.
To prevent spam comments from being automatically transmitted, please transmit the given numerical sequence into the input mask. Only if the spam code has been entered correctly, your comment can be received. Please note that your browser must support cookies to use this procedure.
|If you should have any ideas on GPM InfoCenter or if you should discover a mistake please write a comment on our feedback page or send an e-mail to our